AQIA Safe Return to Play Guide
Your organisation or club can become COVID-safe ready and ensure best practice community health and hygiene is in place as COVID restrictions ease.
This training is for volunteers, officials, administrators, staff and operators of community sports clubs, outdoor and active recreation organisations, fitness centres, personal trainers and others in the active industry.
It is essential that all organisations and clubs comply with their approved Industry COVID Safe Plan.
This free training will help get you ready COVID-safe ready ahead of the return of your participants, volunteers, spectators, and staff.
The Return to Play: COVID Safety Officer e-Learning training covers:
- Queensland Government Return to Play Guide
- The role of a COVID Safety Officer
- Industry COVID Safe Plans
- The safe and effective use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- COVID-19 and how it is spread
- Infection risk in sport, recreation and fitness industries
- Infection prevention and control